Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The ‘Think and Do’ mindset of our university leads us to be better, to think broadly and critically, and to take action that improves upon where we are today. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive innovation and excellence and create a stronger society. Poole College thus commits to the following:
- We will be deliberate in ensuring our community is one that welcomes, inspires, and empowers individuals to bring their full perspectives and their true selves to the table.
- We will improve our recruitment and retention process to identify, attract, hire, retain, and support diverse talent.
- We will examine and enhance our classroom environment to be welcoming and inclusive.
- We will engage in scholarship that includes examining the impact of diversity, equity and inclusion practices on organizations.
- We will prepare the next generation of leaders to anticipate and respond to the challenges organizations will encounter to lead in a diverse and multicultural world.