After graduating from the University of Alabama with a degree in Finance, Mr Donahue started his career at IBM in 1979 in Birmingham, Alabama. He enjoys golf, the outdoors and spending time with his two daughters.
BS, Finance, University of Alabama
- Held a number of IBM sales positions in Alabama and Mississippi before being promoted to the Regional Management Team in Memphis, Tn.
- Led the North American sales force for Store Systems to record performance’s leading to a promotion to IBM’s America’s Executive Management Team.
- Created a new initiative for IBM into wireless infrastructure services leading to a promotion to lead the eastern US Sales force for retail, consumer products and transportation.
- Moved to Shanghai, China to lead IBM’s Asia/Pacific operations in retail, consumer products and transportation.
- Finished his career as Managing Director leading IBM’s efforts at Macy’s Department Stores.
- Supply Chain Resource Cooperative Executive Practicum Advisor