- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “NC State’s Supply Chain Resource Cooperative educates in the real-world.” Interfaces
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “A study of variations in the reported haemophilia B prevalence around the world.” Haemophilia.
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “American Airlines uses should-cost modeling to assess uncertainty of bids for its full truck load shipment routes.” Interfaces.
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “An order of market entry model for a new drug.” Operations Research.
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “Characterizing a portfolio decision analysis process.” Advances in portfolio decision analysis.
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “Impact factor as a metric to assess journals where OM research is published.” Journal of Operations Management.
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2010). “Factor usage – Global data.” The Proceedings of the World Federation of Hemophilio’s Sixth Global Forum on the Safety and Supply of Hemophilia Treatment Products for Bleeding Disorders – Making the case for clotting factor concentrates, 9-11.
- Canadian Blood Services
- Biogen Idec
- American Airlines