Associate Professor of Supply Chain Operations
Ph.D., , University of North Carolina at Chapel Hil (2000)
- Warsing, D. P., W. Wangwatcharakul, and R. E. King, “Computing Optimal Base-stock Levels for an Inventory System with Imperfect Supply,” forthcoming at Computers and Operations Research.
- Ahiska, S. S., S. R. Appaji, R. E. King, and D. P. Warsing, “A Markov-Decision Process-Based Policy Characterization Approach for a Stochastic Inventory Control Problem With Unreliable Sourcing,” forthcoming at the International Journal of Production Economics.
- Wu, X. and D. P. Warsing (2013), “Comparing Traditional and Fuzzy-Set Solutions to (Q,r) Inventory Systems with Discrete Lead-time Distributions,” Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, 24(1), 93-104.
- Kay, M. G. and D. P. Warsing (2009), “Estimating LTL Rates Using Publicly Available Empirical Data,” International Journal of Logistics: Research and Applications, 12(3), 165-193.
- Thomas, D. J., D. P. Warsing and X. Zhang (2009), “Forecast Updating and Supplier Coordination for Complementary Component Purchases,” Production and Operations Management, 18(2), 167-184.
- Handfield, R., D. Warsing, and X. Wu (2009), “(Q,r) Inventory Policies in a Fuzzy Uncertain Supply Chain Environment,” European Journal of Operational Research, 197(2), 609-619.
- Gilland, W. G. and D. P. Warsing (2009), “The Impact of Revenue-Maximizing Priority Pricing on Customer Delay Costs,” Decision Sciences, 40(1), 89-120.
Bozarth, C. C., D. P. Warsing, B. B. Flynn, and J. E. Flynn (2009), “The Impact of Supply Chain Complexity on Manufacturing Plant Performance,” Journal of Operations Management, 27(1), 78-93.
- Management/Executive Development, Red Hat