Craig Demarest is a supply chain professional with over 35 years of experience in the Tobacco, Plastics, Food and Pharmaceutical Industries. He has held various positions within the supply chain function at RJ Reynolds including serving 9 years as the Chief of Procurement. Craig has also worked on the Consumer Marketing team at RJ Reynolds as Senior Director in the Strategic Innovations Group.
MBA, International Business, Georgia College & State University (1996)
BA, Economics, Rutgers College (1988)
C.P.M., CPSM, CPSD, CIRM, CPIM, ,
- Tobacco, Plastics, Food and Pharmaceutical Industries supply chain
- Procurement / Strategic Sourcing (Direct and Indirect)
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Supplier Diversity
- Lean, Six Sigma, Innovation Engineering
Institute of Supply Management C.P.M., CPSM, CPSD
American Production and Inventory Control Society CIRM, CPIM
- Directed teams in Memphis TN, Oxford NC, Santa Fe NM, as well as centralized indirect and direct groups in Winston-Salem NC.
- Global experience working as part of BAT (British American Tobacco) teams that supported Asia-Pacific, as well as North, Central and South American operating companies.
- Worked with BAT Global Procurement to develop and implement sourcing strategies around several global direct material commodities.
- Established the Emerging Professionals Group for ISM.
- Thomas award winner in 2014.
- Advisory board member for Procurecon, and for American Council of Sourcing Executives
- President of ISM CV board