Carol Kozar is an upbeat, engaging supply chain executive with a proven track record of achievement in effective global sourcing for federal and commercial clients. Over the past 20+ years, Carol has held executive leadership positions within the supply chain functions at IBM, RTI, and SAS and has been responsible for spend categories with over $2B in annual spend. She has extensive experience in leading high performing teams in cross-functional environments. Carol is energized by lifelong learning and giving back through coaching and mentoring future supply chain leaders.
- NC State Bar (inactive)
- PSIA Level II Ski Instructor
- Led overall purchasing system transformation, to ensure efficient and effective expenditure of government funds and compliance with contract requirements, that resulted in successful Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR).
- Represented IBM’s global production procurement organization in server product development life cycle reviews and negotiated necessary actions with other functions to ensure product launches were not impacted by procurement delays.
- Directed team of managers at RTI tasked with international proposal, subcontracts, consultants and strategic sourcing
- Advise supply chain students involved in practicum courses at NC State University as part of the Supply Chain Resource Cooperative (SCRC); an industry and academic relationship that is part of the Poole College of Management
MBA, EMBA, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Juris Doctor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill,
BA, Applied Math/Economics, Brown University
- Strategic Sourcing (Direct and Indirect)
- Global Contracting
- Problem Solving
- Business Process Development
- Operations Management
- Building Global Teams
- Co-Active Coaching