Published on: Jan, 19, 2011
The process related to the storage and movement of the final product and related information flows from the end of the production line to the end user.
Sources: Christopher, M. (1998). Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Strategies for reducing cost and improving service, (2nd Ed.). New York: Prentice Hall.
Read the Supply Chain Management Professional Newsletter
Read the latest supply chain research, articles, and news as soon as we post them.
- Reverse Logistics
- Outbound Logistics
- Logistics Management
- Inbound Logistics
- Logistics Information Systems
- Trends and Strategies in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: An Interview with Robert Handfield
- Global Logistics, Q&A with John Camp, Lenovo
- Global Logistics Trends & Strategies Survey
- Logistics in China (DELIVER) - China Series Part 5
- Driving Logistics Change in the Pharmaceutical Industry