The spring 2019 semester marks the 20th anniversary of the Supply Chain Resource Cooperative (SCRC). To celebrate, the Poole College of Management and the SCRC are rolling out a lineup of new content and special events over the next three months to commemorate the program and its achievements, including student successes.
- The spring edition of Poole Business Magazine will feature an in-depth look back at the 20-year history of the SCRC, along with an overview of the program’s collective impact on its students, the supply chain industry, and the academic community. The magazine issue is set to publish in mid-February.
- The SCRC has launched a newsletter series that will disseminate the latest news, events, announcements, and content being produced by the SCRC’s students, staff, thought leaders, and corporate partners to the greater supply chain community.
- A new podcast series is currently in development, which will feature exclusive content from Dr. Robert Handfield, the Bank of America University Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management and Executive Director of the SCRC, as well as other Poole College and corporate supply chain thought leaders and professionals. Stay tuned for additional details in the next edition of the SCRC newsletter.
- On April 24th, Poole College will host a gala to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the SCRC. Programming for this special event will include live music, food, and a presentation of recognition for SCRC co-founder Dr. Robert Handfield. Stay tuned for additional details and registration information.
- On April 25th, the SCRC will host its 39th bi-annual meeting with a focus on marketing and purchasing collaboration in the supply chain.
- SCRC News