In this podcast hosted by Requis, SCRC Executive Director Rob Handfield speaks with host Richard Donaldson about technology, data, supplier relationships, what’s changing as a result of COVID-19 and up-and-coming supply chain talent.
Topics addressed include:
- The main differences between the thinking in supply chain in the 1990s and the 2020s
- Making the most of technology at Flex
- The digital twin is closer than you think
- Insights from Dr. Handfield’s “The LIVING Supply Chain” book
- Observed trends in supply chain leading up to COVID-19
- COVID-19’s impact on supply chain
- Recommendations for businesses amid COVID-19
- Thoughts on sustainability and the circular economy
- Predictions for supply chain tech innovation
- Observed changes in academic work and supply chain students at NC State
Click below to read key highlights from the conversation and to listen to the entire podcast.
Read highlights and listen to the podcast