Published on: Jan, 19, 2011
A supply chain that is dedicated to the reverse flow of products and materials for returns, repair, remanufacture, and/or recycling.
Source: http://www.apics.org/ (10th ed.)
Read the Supply Chain Management Professional Newsletter
Read the latest supply chain research, articles, and news as soon as we post them.
- Outbound Logistics
- Logistics Management
- Inbound Logistics
- Logistics Information Systems
- Trends and Strategies in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: An Interview with Robert Handfield
- Global Logistics, Q&A with John Camp, Lenovo
- Global Logistics Trends & Strategies Survey
- Logistics in China (DELIVER) - China Series Part 5
- Driving Logistics Change in the Pharmaceutical Industry