Supply Chain Resource Cooperative Calendar
Procurement Leadership Training
This one-of-a-kind executive development program provides high-potential procurement leaders with the tools and strategies needed to make dramatic improvements to their organization’s procurement practices in the digital age.
Through a combination of highly-engaging discussions, assessments, participant presentations, case studies, and keynote speakers, this program teaches modern procurement strategies and frameworks, as well as how to assess current conditions for the purpose of choosing and implementing a strategy that will provide you with the greatest potential for added economic value and competitive advantage.
Understand the new and emerging role of procurement and supply chain leadership in a post-COVID world. What are the essential requirements for successful leadership of organizations given the massive risk, uncertainty, and turmoil in global supply chains?
- The seven essential components of effective procurement in 2025
- Open discussion: “What are the challenges facing my organization today?” and “What are we being asked to do by the business?”
- Develop an understanding of how procurement leaders can support and influence their enterprise in a post-COVID world
- Explore your own leadership profile and how to align it to your organization’s environment
- Understand the need to manage multi-tier supply networks to create supply chain immunity and prepare for the future
- Build a personal development plan for this program
Through this program, you will:
- Explore what procurement and supply chain management will look like in the digital age
- Learn the secrets to delivering procurement changes that have a lasting organizational impact
- Learn to identify, manage, and overcome the barriers threatening the successful implementation of your procurement projects
Areas of focus
This program focuses on two key areas:
- Procurement and supply chain: Many of the most transformational innovations have come from collaboration between leading organizations, putting procurement and supply chain at the center of future business success.
- Leadership: At the center of all great endeavors are great leaders. Underpinning this are two roles as defined by W. Edwards Deming: Making sure the work gets done, and Improving the way the work is done.
All funds raised by Procurement Leadership Program are collected and managed by NC State University. Tax Identifier Number (TIN): 56-6000756
October 10 | 12:00 pm
October 13 | 2:00 pm