Supply Chain Resource Cooperative Calendar
Procurement Leadership Training
This one-of-a-kind executive development program is designed specifically to provide high-potential procurement leaders with the tools and strategies needed to make dramatic improvements to their organization’s procurement practices in the digital age.
Through this program, participants will learn modern procurement strategies and frameworks, as well as how to assess current conditions for the purpose of choosing and implementing a strategy that will provide the greatest potential for added economic value and competitive advantage.
Participants will receive a custom benchmark analysis and engage through self-assessment, case studies, and interactive group discussions to ultimately create and present a strategic proposal they can take back and deliver to their organization’s executive leadership team.
- Receive a benchmark analysis of your organization that compares your current supply maturity footprint with industry competitors
- Identify challenges currently facing your organization and develop a specific strategy to overcome those challenges
- Gain insights on how to implement a digitally-based supply chain process
- Learn how to drive change by interacting more effectively with individuals/stakeholders, including executive leadership
- Engage with leading procurement academics and practitioners from the USA and UK
- Share insights and lessons learned with like-minded peers
Not Sure if this Training is Right for You?
Learn more about the Procurement Leadership Training here.
- December 8 | 12:00 pm
- December 13 | 12:00 pm
- Stateview Hotel
2451 Alumni Dr
Raleigh, 27606 United States