Operations and Supply Chain Management Lecturer
- During her career with Accenture as a Supply Chain Partner, Tracy led numerous supply chain management projects including Procurement Transformations, Strategic Sourcing Initiatives, Organizational Designs, Supplier Collaboration and Integration, Outsourcing Due Diligence, and Network Design.
- At AT&T, Tracy’s experiences included creating and leading a centralized Network Supplier Management Organization, consolidating and managing Network Services Division’s Warehouses; Manufacturing; Materials Management; and Purchasing.
MBA/Undergrad Courses Instructed
- Operations and Supply Chain Management – teaches the concepts in planning, controlling, and managing the operations and supply chain function of manufacturing and service firms. Topics include strategy, business processes, quality, forecasting, production planning and control, logistics, and lean manufacturing.
- Sourcing and Procurement – designed to help students develop knowledge of principles in global purchasing and supply management. Topics include spend and market place analysis, request for proposals, supplier evaluation and selection, total cost of ownership, fact based negotiations, supplier management, make vs. buy, and product life cycle.
- Undergraduate Supply Chain Practicum - This course is comprised of a team-based real world project working with a Supply Chain Resource Cooperative (SCRC) partner on global SCM issues.
- Graduate Supply Chain Practicum - is a required capstone course for OM/SCM MBA majors. This course is comprised of a team-based real world project working with a Supply Chain Resource Cooperative (SCRC) partner on global SCM issues.
Type of Industries Worked With
- High Tech
- Oil and Gas