Assistant Professor of Supply Chain Management
- Institute of Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- INFORMS Decision Analysis Society
- Society of Decision Professionals
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “NC State’s Supply Chain Resource Cooperative educates in the real-world.” Interfaces
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “A study of variations in the reported haemophilia B prevalence around the world.” Haemophilia.
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “American Airlines uses should-cost modeling to assess uncertainty of bids for its full truck load shipment routes.” Interfaces.
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “An order of market entry model for a new drug.” Operations Research.
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “Characterizing a portfolio decision analysis process.” Advances in portfolio decision analysis.
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “Using decision analysis to model supply-demand-price for product development and capacity decision.” Operations Research
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2011). “Impact factor as a metric to assess journals where OM research is published.” Journal of Operations Management.
- Jeffrey Stonebraker (2010). “Factor usage – Global data.” The Proceedings of the World Federation of Hemophilio’s Sixth Global Forum on the Safety and Supply of Hemophilia Treatment Products for Bleeding Disorders – Making the case for clotting factor concentrates, 9-11.
MBA/Undergrad Courses Instructed
- BUS350, Economics and Business Statistics
- MBA590, Special Topics in Business Management
- MBA504, Data Analysis & Forecasting Methods of Management
Partner Companies Worked With
- Canadian Blood Services
- Biogen Idec
- American Airlines