Assistant Professor of Supply Chain Operations
- Academy of Management
- Decision Sciences
- Project Management Institute
- Christian Rossetti (2009). “Forces, Trends, and Decisions in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management.” International Journal of Physician Distribution and Logistics Management.
- Christian Rossetti (2009). “Consolidation, Productivity, and Profitability of the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain: a multi-agent simulation study.” Product Operations Management.
- Christian Rossetti (2009). “Sales Incentives and Supply Chain Risk: a cash flow model of the extended supply chain” NARTS 2010 Conference Proceedings.
- Christian Rossetti (2009). “Simulating the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain using Multi-Agent Simulation.” Journal of Simulation.
- Christian Rossetti (2010). “Supply Chain Complexity and Internal Lean Practices.” Journal of Operations Management.
MBA/Undergrad Courses Instructed
- MBA542, Supply Chain Logistics
- BUS474, Logistics Management
- BUS472, Operations Planning and Control Systems
Partner Companies Worked With
- Coyote Courier
- PKR Consulting
- NCSU COM