Professor of Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Decision Sciences
- Production and Operations Management Society
- Operations and Supply Chain Strategy
- Business Process Management
- Production Planning and Control
- Services Fulfillment
- Bozarth, C., Warsing, D., Flynn, B., & Flynn, J. (2009). The impact of supply chain complexity on manufacturing plant performance. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 27, No. 1, pp. 79-93.
- Bozarth, C., Blackhurst, J., & Handfield, R. (2007). Following the Thread: Industry Cluster Theory, the New England Cotton Textiles Industry, and Implications for Future Supply Chain Research. Production and Operations Management, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 154-157.
- Bozarth,C., (2006). ERP Implementation Efforts at Three Firms: Applying lessons from the SISP and IT-Enabled Change Literature. International Journal of Operations and Production Management, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 1223-1239.
- Bozarth, C. & McCreery, J. (2001). A Longitudinal study of the impact of market requirements focus on manufacturing performance. International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 39, No. 14, pp. 3237-3252.
MBA/Undergrad Courses Instructed
- MBA553, Business process design and analysis
- MBA 540, Introduction to Operations & Supply Chain management
Books Authored: Highlights
- Bozarth, C., & Handfield, R. (2008, 2nd Edition). Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management. Pearson Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ.
SCRC Articles Authored: Highlights
- Introduction: Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR): A Tutorial
- CPFR Model: 2. Demand & Supply Management: Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment
- CPFR Model: 3. Execution: Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR): A Tutorial
- CPFR Model: 4. Analysis - Exception Management: Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment
- Organizational Implications: Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR): A Tutoria
- CPFR Model: 1. Strategy and Planning: Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR)
Currently Working With
- Provided educational consulting for GSK on Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR)
- Worked with an NC State research team to develop a Design for Order Fulfillment (DFOF) process
- - Helped Novozymes develop a global staffing strategy for its technical support group
- - Faculty advisor for student practicum or project teams interfacing with Biogen, Duke Energy, Lenovo
Partner Companies Worked With
- ABB, American Airlines, Avaya, Bank of America, Bayer CropScience
- Coty, Biogen Idec, Boeing, British Petroleum
- Burt’s Bees, CarQuest, Carolina Seal
- Caterpillar Inc, Chevron, Cummins
- Duke Energy, Eisai, GlaxoSmithKline
- Hanes Brands, IBM, Lenovo, Ministry Health Care, Novozymes, Patheon Pharmaceuticals, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
Type of Industries Worked With
- Biopharma, Bioscience, Consulting, Computers, Health Care, Manufacturing
- Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Services, Textile